Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Short-Rib Maple Bacon Bomb

 


That's right another bacon post but this time I am using Short-Rib instead of the Brisket. This is a simple post so if you are looking for more details look HERE.
















BEEF SHORT-RIB FROM COSTCO.











Combined salt and Cure#1 and applied to every nook and cranny. I then combined the rest of ingredients and Vacuumed sealed and will flip every day for about 2-3 weeks. 









As you can see from the list to the right these are very simple ingredients and they are easy to find.

NOTES ON CURING








Cold smoked using my trusty A-MAZE-N cold smoker. I used apple wood and smoked the short rib for 12 hours.  After the twelve hours I refrigerated the bacon then sliced it up. It was delicious. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment